If after placing your order you change your mind, please let us know as soon as possible.
If your order has not been despatched
If we are able to stop your order before it has been despatched, there will be no shipping charges. We will deduct a 3% fee to cover the non-refundable Merchant fees and administration in cancelling the order.
If your order has been despatched
Your order will be treated as completed and you can initiate a return through our 60 day money back guarantee. We will try and recall the order although it may still be delivered. The charges and refund will be as per the 60 day return.
60 day money back guarantee
We believe an Ergohuman Ergonomic Chair is unbeatable in terms of ergonomic comfort, durability and value for money. However nothing beats trying out a chair in person and there is always some risk in buying without trying. With that in mind we offer a generous 60 days to use your chair and be satisfied that its right for you. If it does not meet your expectations, you can return it with no questions asked.
In offering this we do apply some conditions as follows:
- We require that the chair is dis-assembled and re-packed into its original packaging. Please keep the original packaging until you have decided to keep your chair. We will not accept returns not packed in the original packaging.
- The Chair components must be wrapped and packed in the original internal packaging to protect against contact of the parts during shipping. If the components are not packed there is a higher risk of damage occurring in transit. We can provide a photo of how the Chair was packed on request.
- The Chair must be received back clean, and free of wear and tear or damage, with no missing parts.
- The actual cost of returning the chair to our nominated address will be deducted from the refund. This cost may be higher than the delivery charge and will reflect the costs at the time of return, which may fluctuate due to fuel costs etc.
- The risk of loss or damage during the return transit rests with the Customer. You may organise your own return shipping if you prefer.
- If upon return inspection there is damage or parts missing, there will be a damage fee applied that reflects the cost of replacing the damaged parts. The damage fee will usually be a maximum of 20% of the purchase value of the chair. We will accept some limited signs of assembly and use within reason.
- The original shipping charges will not be refunded and there will be a 3% charge to cover non-refundable merchant fees.
- Your refund will be processed through the original form of payment within 7 days of receipt of the returned chair.
The reason for the 60 day period is that it can take some time to become accustomed to an ergonomic chair. Some initial discomfort is common if the stress on your muscular-skeletal system is a change from what you have been used to. Many users find that once they have adjusted to the new chair, they emerge more comfortable and rested than before.